Win the LOTO
Each year, approximately 50,000 workers are injured and 120 workers are killed in equipment startup accidents.
The five most common causes of employee injury or death during lockout/tagout(LOTO) are:
- Failure to stop equipment
- Failure to disconnect from the power source
- Failure to drain residual energy
- Failure to confirm that co-workers are not in the path of danger before restarting
- Failure to clear work areas before restarting
This week Wachs Services introduces MSDSOnline. With our tremendous growth last year and our continuing commitment safety, Wachs has enrolled in an online Safety Data Sheet subscription service. This system will be a giant leap forward from the old notebook system that many companies still use.
With MSDSOnline, we’ll enjoy several advantages
- 24 hour, 7 days a week, 365 days a year access to our SDS
- Web based access
- All of Wachs' SDS in a single database for easy access
- Access to over a million SDS when we need to add a new material to our inventory
- Automatically updated SDS
- Ability to download all SDS to computer or USB for project use or client review
It couldn't be easier - just log in and you have instant access to the most up-to-date SDS.